1. California Heritage Protection Project (CalHPP) Information
2. Shift Report: Architecting Sustainable Futures
3. Mayme Clayton Library and Museum Visit
4. Call for nominations for LAAS EC
5. Mini-workshop: Loan Paperwork
7. Ebell Building and Archives Tour- please note that the tour will include several flights of stairs with no elevator option.
Parking is free. There is pull-in street parking along Lucerne. And a huge lot on the East side of Lucerne south of Wilshire that belongs to Ebell. Then another lot on the West side of the Ebell that is accessed via a “dead end” 8th St. The dead end leads into the lot. All are available except for a few places marked reserved.
Thumbnail image: Ebell Theatre and banquet hall is located on Lucerne Avenue near Wilshire Boulevard in Hancock Park, 1939. "Dick" Whittington Photography Collection, 1924-1987, USC Libraries Special Collections, DW-12-41-1.