Curious about LA As Subject and our members?
Join us for a Zoom Open House on Thursday, July 22nd from 12pm to 2pm.
Learn about LA As Subject, meet some member organizations and chat with them about their collections, their projects and what they've been up to for the last year. In this informal Zoom space, we will take advantage of the breakout rooms feature to allow attendees to visit with different members throughout the event.
Participating organizations include:
- Self Help Graphics & Art
- LACMA (Balch Art Research Library and Museum Archives)
- Visual Communications
- Orange County Historical Society
- Writers Guild Foundation
- UCLA Library Special Collections
- UCLA East Asian Library
- UCLA Library Special Collections for Medicine and the Sciences
- UCLA American Indian Studies Center
- The Claremont Colleges Library
- Bates Aeronautics Collection, Harvey Mudd College
- California African American Museum
- Union Station Historical Society
- Denison Library on the Scripps College Campus, Special Collections
If you would like to attend, please register by clicking the RSVP button above. We look forward to seeing you there!