RSVP RequiredGo to: Email:
The Virtual Archives Bazaar will include an online History Keepers exhibit featuring items from member collections. The theme of the exhibit will be based on the ideas of “home” and, like History Keepers exhibit themes of the past, is open to broad interpretation. The main themes of ‘home’ that the exhibit will be assembled into are:
- Los Angeles architecture and landscapes
- Historic Home Museums
- Migration to Los Angeles in pursuit of health and happiness
- L.A. City as being home to the open internet, film industry, freeways, or other “L.A. firsts”
- The community and/or cultural enclaves of L.A.
- Other interpretations of “home”
This Talk-Shop will review the submission requirements and process in detail.
NOTE: Zoom link will be shared with RSVP'd attendees one hour prior to talk-shop with RSVP. Please make sure your name is clearly displayed on your Zoom account when joining or you may not gain entry to the Talk-Shop.
The "LAAS Virtual Talk-Shop Series" is part workshop and part informal discussion that provides opportunities for L.A. as Subject members to come together to learn new skills and engage in active discussions.